Quality Control Process
At Sunrise Factories, quality is not only a mindset, but also a formalized system. Through strict documentation and procedures, our engineers and operators maintain control of quality throughout every step of production.
The quality control process is divided into three separate processes, ensuring that specialized expertise is applied to each stage of our operation. This system also provides the redundancy necessary to prevent any quality problem from evading detection.
1. Incoming Quality Control
It is the job of the IQC process to conduct inspections and handle quality issues before the assembly process starts.
- Specific tasks of IQC include:
- Perform approved vendor list check;
- Evaluate supplier quality records;
- Perform sampling of incoming materials based on the MIL-STD-105E standard;
- Perform dimension, visual and functional inspection of material samples;
- Monitor quality control chart of inspected properties and alert engineering staff of significant deviations;
- Continuously enhance the IQC process.
2. In-Process Quality Control
Our IPQC process governs our quality systems during the assembly process in order to detect and handle any problems that may arise during assembly.
- Specific tasks of IPQC include:
- Perform inspections on assembled and in-process materials according to IPC-A-610D standards;
- Conduct in-line automated and manual inspections;
- Apply first-article inspection after process setup;
- Utilize statistical control techniques and watch for significant deviations;
- Perform in-process audits to ensure processes are up to standard, and to identify factors needing improvement.
3. Outgoing Quality Assurance
OQA is the last process before products ship to customers, and hence is very important in ensuring our shipment is defect-free. Numerous redundancies with IQC and IPQC exist here to ensure the validity of previous processes.
- Specific tasks of OQA include:
- Perform visual and functional inspection;
- Verify first-article inspection;
- Repeat approved vendor list check;
- Apply sampling based on the MIL-STD-105E standard;
- Conduct reliability testing;
- Submit failure analysis reports and alert engineering staff.
HONG KONG SUNRISE MATERIALS CO., LIMITED
Contact Person: MrXu